Inspection begins at 4:00 PM, Auction begins at 5:00 PM
If we have outside stuff to sell, we begin the outside sale at 4:30 PM
Wednesday, February 1st, 2023
- All sales are final.
- All items are sold in “as is” condition. Always inspect merchandise before you bid on it.
- Once the item is sold, the buyer is responsible for that item.
- All merchandise must be paid for on the day of the sale.
- Wisconsin residents with a valid Driver’s License may pay by personal or business check.
- Items must be removed on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are made with the auctioneer.
- Announcements on sale date take precedence over any and all other printed matter or prior announcements.
Steve Liebe – Wisconsin Registered Auctioneer License #871