Inspection begins at 4:00 PM, Auction begins at 5:00 PM
Morgan Silver Dollars-1887, 1898 and 1900
Indian Head Silver Round
1975 Canadian Silver dollar
1816, 1843, 1845, 1850 and 1851 Large Cents
Case 430 tractor with bucket and back blade, stoneware crocks and jugs, beer signs/mirrors, vintage magazines, cast iron pans, barn lanterns, advertising wood boxes, advertising tin, signs, milk bottles, mantle clocks, stained glass, marbles, beer bottles and glasses, 45 and 78 records, piano/organ rolls, vintage car parts, deer antlers, axe heads and hatchets, knives, oil cans, kitchen scales, 1940s motorcycle license plates, Coleman lanterns, skis, wood snow shoes, aluminum snow shoes, lamps, fishing rods and reels, tackle boxes, arrows, cross bow, BB/pellet gun, sturgeon and fish spears, slot cars and track, ammo, egg crates, double washtubs with stand, hunting clothing, garden tools,, Beaver Dam tip ups, 1873 Outagamie County map, hunting blind, propane tanks, outdoor cooker, drill press, shop vac, cabinets, feed cart, platform scale, scroll saw, shelving, fence, apartment size washer and dryer, futon, love seat, chairs, Duncan Phyfe table and chairs, electric and gas pressure washers, charcoal grills, garden cart, model A storage trunk, desk, end and coffee tables, buffets, gas cans, Tiki torch stands, collapsible awning tents, drop lead table, antique baby buggy, chest of drawers and dresser, 27 drawer file cabinet, wood box, cant hook, 2 man saw, steel wheels, tools, hardware, and tool boxes, singer and Kenmore sewing machines, fabric and patterns, yarn, boat trailer, small tractor, Craftsman riding lawn mower, Jacobsen Chief 1000lawn mower (no deck),chicken crate, rototiller, floor tile removal machine, push engine lawn mower, wheel barrow, air compressor, concrete mixer, lawn chairs, household, electronics, games, collectibles and much more…….still setting up!
Wednesday, September 20th, 2023
- All sales are final.
- All items are sold in “as is” condition. Always inspect merchandise before you bid on it.
- Once the item is sold, the buyer is responsible for that item.
- All merchandise must be paid for on the day of the sale.
- Wisconsin residents with a valid Driver’s License may pay by personal or business check.
- Items must be removed on the day of the sale unless other arrangements are made with the auctioneer.
- Announcements on sale date take precedence over any and all other printed matter or prior announcements.
Steve Liebe – Wisconsin Registered Auctioneer License #871